Tuesday, February 24, 2015

HOSSANAH!

HOSSANAH!
Who dat be?!?
Be dat me?!?
Who you? Who me?
Just this dark Negro, G.
You know. The blackest man you'll ever meet.

The traditions are far flung and gone. Forever fought and won, and lost again all for fun. In the heartest of the darkest heart, deep in a congo river dream, there slinks a shadow of light - brightness so dark you can never see.  Woolen hair from the script for the Darkest Negro dat ever be.

Just a dark Negro, like you think you've seen.

On triangles and ships, monster trips touching on all God's Inquisition and venturing to certain inadequacies. I repeat rhetoric. I repeat rhetoric. Just because we will never see.

Hossanah?

Who you be? Be you he?
Dat ain't me.
We'll shet dat do, sun, shet dat do kna so's my eyes can see.

See who dat what? The darkest Negro I can ever see.

What's it's take to hear that sound, that dripping deathly sound. The things that I hope you might see. Even just to hear them, that's what I need.

CAN YOU HEAR ME? Who's the darkest Negro you don't wanna see?

NIGGER!
NIGGER!
NIGGER!

HOSSANAH!?  Can you fucking hear me?

That's the darkest Negro you'll ever see?

Never, nosirree, NIGGER ain't s'posed to be seen.

Been there, done that, missed it, learned that. That has nothing to do with the darkest Negro you'll ever see...

Or, more seriously?
Clandestine ships, in midnight economy.
HOSSANAH!... Skeleton crews of shyphyllitic conquest.
Built on sand mountain avalanches of God's word.
Twisted bazaars of carnage.
Chicken coups and scape goats of God's mighty evil.
Who that be? Don't matter much to me.

Warring brother worlds of free market determination.
Blood spewing guns dripping in guilty death before a shot fired.
Coagulated hate sticking specters to the land.
Dusty crops of devalued greed.
Handcuffed and bound by the powers that be.
HOSSANAH!  Who ever layed that down?
That's where the nigger be.

"Sunrise at dawn makes for redundancies.
Dancing to the illogical frustration,
Hosannah, I can make no more frustration than that,"
That's what the Negro said as he disappeared before me.

No comments: