Monday, November 27, 2017

Stargazing

I forget the words
Where the night collapses upon my insecurity
But if they made any sound they might speak of you:
You dancing along the shores of my dreams
You are not mean
You are crazy
You believe
Your love is stronger
Your concern is greater
You offer me the privileges of understanding
You mention love as if you respect the admiration I have for you
Your recalcitrance again an angry machine moved to make me love
You want so little other than peace and quiet to exult.

Those words are difficult
They do not fall easily before these fingers
Although I escape subject upon subject
There is a mirror of myself you make sure I see:
The darkened stage bursts under a spotlight of your navigation.
Those who defy gods should never defy you
Because the work of the universe is alive inside you.


No comments: