Thursday, August 3, 2017

This is another Facebook chronicle -

There is no reason to leave it alone
(Like some twisted dance,
A place that I land and explain
In order
To really tell you
What I want to 
Really tell you);

In the telling, 

I plan to explain
What I plan to tell you.
Yes, I need to be a centerpiece
Here in this conversation.

I get lost in the sampling tones

I can't forget the Lost 
And the written tones - 
The Forgotten Spills 
Over waterfall Helicopters - 
That landmass, the Intriguing Ivy 
Laugh stands in to the Yeti abyss

What are the words 

That land in to foggy myths;
Times Once Spun 
To the lucky ones
Across dancing lands:
Nymphs could claim those;
Fortresses, civilizations, legacies: theirs.

Now we vote, lost upon the ill 

Gotten characterizations 
Those socially exuberant
Media-twisted gags and coughs - 
Like the ones that standup 
Routines across the face of the skeptic.

To not believe in the fantasy language: 

you poor unimaginative light... 
And a toast to the awkward force!
Carve the mind into the bended sphere!!!

You know the lost hemisphere

The get around here
The rhyme cuz I spent time there
As if that wasn't fair
The be here
To be there
Don't tell me this doesn't play where you are.
Cuz we are here.

No comments: